- Has it been over 3 months since you’ve had a computer tune-up?
- Has your system become incredibly slow?
- Do you suspect you might have a virus?
We would recommend that you have a tune-up every 6 months, if not quarterly, to keep you system running its best, and to ensure the security of your personal information.
Working remotely allows us to offer our services at a discounted rate, and to provide a faster way to help more people than we can with our usual mobile service. Remote services utilize software which allows us to login securely to your computer from our home-based offices. Remote services require that you have a reasonably fast high speed Internet connection.
PC remote or in-shop tune up includes:
- Comprehensive virus and malware removal
- Web browser settings checkup
- Antivirus software checkup
- Install all needed updates for Windows and other software
- Remove obsolete, unneeded, or fraudulent software
- Hard drive health checkup
- System files cleanup and tune up
- Backup checkup
These services usually require about 2 hours of labor, but the flat rate tune up package, is a only $150, a savings of 12% off of our regular labor rates.
Some of these scans are very time consuming, and can only be done remotely, or if the computer is picked up and brought back to our shop.
If the work is done in shop, there is no travel charge if you drop off your computer at our Waimea UPS store pickup/drop off location. If we pick up the computer from your home or office regular travel and labor charges for disconnecting/reconnecting your computer apply.
Any questions or services requested over and above our flat rate protocol will be billed at our regular hourly rate.
Give us a call to schedule your appointment: 808-640-6662